Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jane's First Haircut

To prove she was on her way to a full-fledge mullet which HAD to be stopped...at least so the hair on top could catch up...



Blissfully unaware of what was about to take place...



Short and sweet!



Reminds me of Jack at that age...with the little duck tail to boot!



So Jane had her first haircut. Why would I cut her hair when she has none, you ask? Well, she may not have had much, but she did have enough to form a subtle mullet (or is there such a thing?)

She wasn't too happy about the whole experience, despite being able to watch Elmo, sit in a car and eat a lollipop; however, all you see here are photos of her leading up to this blessed event because I had to hold her the entire time, thus leaving me no free hands for picture-taking. This girl wasn't crying because she was scared; she was crying because she was MAD AS HELL. She straightened her legs and arms, while making fists and bouncing up and down in sheer anger. God bless the poor lady who cut her hair--even though the haircut is so-so, I tipped the lady simply for not stabbing my daughter as she flailed about unpredictably. I honestly think she thought she was going to get a shot or something.

post signature

1 comment:

Kate said...

OK, SOOO funny! I wish you would have been able to video it too! They will appreciate the pictures when they are older and don't remember the neglect :) Did you see the post I JUST put on my blog? I just cut Sav's mullet tonight!!!! In the bathtub though and randomly grabbing hairs as I could - might not be quite as straight as sweet Jane's cute haircut :)