Saturday, March 13, 2010

Basketcase


So this is week 2 of the co-op and I am very happy to say I am satisfied once again! I also ordered the nine-grain bread (5 loaves for $10!!) and added the mexican option of veggies/spices to the basket. So for $31.50 ($15 for fruits/veggies, $6.50 for mexican pack, $10 for bread), I got:

5 loaves of whole grain bread, garlic, onions, avocados, green onions, dried red peppers (spices), mexican grey squash (I think that's what it is), cabbage, 2 huge heads of romaine lettuce, acorn squash, carrots, radishes, tons of broccoli, cucumbers, oranges, blueberries, strawberries, apples, bananas, limes, cilantro, jalapenos and a partridge in a pear tree...I probably left something out, but it's all in the picture. Yes, I took a picture. Wouldn't YOU? This EASILY would've cost me double the amount at the grocery store, if not more. An even if the savings wasn't that great...I didn't have to actually GO to the store!! That's worth it to me!

So if you're wondering if you should just TRY it...I am telling you: DO IT! You're not locked in since you sign up on a week-by-week basis...you will not regret it. The only thing you will regret is waiting so long to try it!

post signature

2 comments:

vlaizure said...

w0w, it looks like the mexican pack was worth it! I may try the italian one this week and the bread looks great too! that would last us amonth! thanks for taking a picture

Unknown said...

Alright you talked me into it I want to do it....but I can't remember how. So can you help me out?