Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Engaged!












My beautiful sister-in-law Alicia got engaged on Christmas Eve to her boyfriend, Brian...whom we all ADORE!!!

I've been dabbling in photography and hope to build my portfolio during this next year, and lucky me--Alicia and Brian asked me to take their engagement photos!!

We had a GREAT time at the shoot today and I cannot wait to finish editing all their pics...I will share them with you once I am done (and once they give me permission to do so!) But here's a sneak peak because I just couldn't wait!


post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

great job Kristin! These are really good!

K-Mama said...

May I ask who you are, Matthew?? Not my husband, I assume? Haha

Lisa Grace said...

Lisa Grace said...
Dear K-Mama:
Very cool blog. I am so impressed by you and the lovely home life you have created for your family. Your Dad is incredibly proud of you and totally crazy about his beautiful Grandkids. Thank you for including me in your Christmas celebration and especially for the awesome PC meat masher - meatloaf is definitly on the menu soon!
Warmest regards,
Lisa Grace

December 30, 2009 5:14 PM

Kim said...

These are so good Kristin! You are amazing and you are only a beginner. Wow. Where on earth did you take these? This is Kim in case my name comes up weird...

Kayce Smith said...

Beautiful pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Kristin, you are so talented! Can't wait to see more of your work.

OurCarsAndCops said...

gorgeous and you did the shoot at my favorite place to take pictures. Its by far my favorite park, I was supposed to get married there!!!!