



Okay, Jane normally hates when I put her on her tummy...but she's got to work those neck muscles, so I make her do it at least once a day for about 10 minutes. But today, I actually got her to look up at me and laugh! I was so excited that I got a picture--especially since my camera is old and seriously has a 5 minute delay (or what seems like it!) I'm biased, but I do have to say, is she not gorgeous or what? :) She's 11 weeks already...nearly 3 months! I can't believe it's gone by this fast--that's 1/4 of the way through her first year! I really am not trying to make you feel dumb by doing the math for you--I just can't believe how time flies.






3 comments:
She is a doll!
i'm pretty sure elise and jane have the same wardrobe. elise has that outfit too...she outgrew it. it was newborn, but that's what she came home fromthe hospital in. cute!
Oh Kristin! She is gorgeous like her Mama! Look at those big blue eyes!!
Post a Comment