Monday, September 1, 2008

Motivated to blog again!
















Well, it's been awhile since I've posted...in fact, this is my second post since I started this blog in June. To be honest, I have had so much going on, and have been so exhausted in my free time, that blogging was the last thing on my mind. But now, I'm motivated, and also find it a bit therapeutic to type my thoughts--knowing that someone will read them (pretty please??)
I have had some requests to see my belly...I am 27 weeks along with a little girl. Her name is Jane. Please excuse my blindingly white stomach and lack of a head--my husband is working tonight and the tallest counter I could find with decent lighting nearby was the one in the guest bathroom. Wasn't about to stack 15 books under the camera just so you could see my tired face and disheveled ponytail at 11pm.

Also, included some pics of Jane's birdie-themed room, a work in progress. The painted flower on the wall is the extent of my Martha Stewart-ness...so enjoy it! :)
I realize there are a ton of pictures here, but since I haven't posted in awhile, there's lots to share! The little lamb in the stroller is Jack's doing...he put it there and calls it his little sister. He likes to push her around the house (although he isn't a very good driver and often crashes into the walls...let's hope he gets better before the real McCoy arrives).
Notice the "Janie and Jack" bag from the way-overpriced boutique store at Fashion Square. Had to get a bag just for kicks, but felt silly asking for one without buying something. So I found a cute pair of white tights for Jane, on clearance for $2.99. A steal, when everything in the store costs $30 or more for 2 inches of fabric (okay, an exaggeration, but still...)
Anyway, I hope to keep you in the loop from here on out--not sure who "you" is at this point. It will be interesting to see who my audience is with this thing.
Signing off...













post signature

4 comments:

Terah said...

Kristin,
I love the nursery, and I'm impressed with the flower on the wall. How cute that Jack is excited about a little sister. I'll bet he'll be a sweet big brother! I'm glad you have a blog!

Unknown said...

Great blog! I still have yet to give in to blogging. It's finding the time for it. Jane is one blessed little baby girl to have such a wonderful family awaiting her arrival.

AliOndre said...

i love this kmama! now i can stay in the loop-even tho the blog will not give me my fix of you and the fam!

the room is looking super cute. miss jack, and can't wait to see baby jane!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! You have me as a reader! You look so cute and I love the nursery!