Monday, June 30, 2008

I am an official blogger

Well, I've done it. I've officially entered the blogging world. I am a blogger. I blog. I am one who blogs. Which is funny, because a few years ago, I don't think I could've given you a decent definition of the word. It wasn't until my friend and former boss became a stay-at-home mom and inspired me with her blog on life at home with a 2 year old son and twin babies, that I decided this might be a good outlet for me. Not to mention an easy way to upload pictures of my son so family can see in one quick click...

Plus, I really experience so many "Seinfeldian" moments on a daily basis, that now I can actually write about them and feel as though I'm heard (even if I'm the only one reading my own posts).

So why K-Mama? No, it's not a reference to the hip hop fashion store K-Momo (were you even THINKING that?) My husband calls me "K," my son calls me "Mama" and I figured the two go pretty well together. And so, K-Mama's House was born.

Anyway, it's late and I'm just getting the hang of this. Shouldn't stay up past midnight trying to figure it all out. Until next time...


post signature

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Kristin!
Look! I'm BLOGGING! I'm BLOGGING!
Yes, I AM a dork. ...and I've never done this before. I just had to tell you that I LOVE your blog site and think you did an amazing job! -for what I know.
Seriously! I love what you've done with Jane's room and I love that I can see it from MY room! It's so fun to read your darling comments. You always crack me up!
Love you,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your blog is so cute! I loved reading it and checking out the photos. You'll totally have to fill me in on how you pimped it out. :) Have a great day!

Love,
Dara