
I know it's been awhile since my last post and most of you are on the edge of your seat waiting for the next word to proceed from my lips...er...fingers, right? Ha ha. Well, for those of you who DO want to know what's up with the Hayward fam, here goes!
Jane is 6 months and sitting up (for short periods of time before she gives in to gravity) and she's eating peas and sweet potatoes and loving them! She is hilarious when she eats...I promise to put a video on sometime soon. She does this weird curly thing with her tongue, like she's a frog slurping in a fly. She doesn't want to miss a drop of that sweet goodness! She is seriously the happiest baby and only fusses when she is tired, hungry or gassy. In other words, she is smiling most of the day and I can't get enough of her.
Jack has been enjoying the warmer weather because it means playing in the splashy pool in our backyard and blowing bubbles while wearing either a swimsuit or underwear around the house for most of the day. It's great because when Jane takes her morning nap, I bring the monitor in the backyard and Jack and I have some one-on-one time, which instantly makes him a different kid. It's hard forgoing the dirty dishes sometime, knowing that they'll continue to pile up the rest of the day--but he's only little once and the dishes can wait.
Jack is such a good big brother and kisses Jane constantly. One would think she'd get sick of it, but she can't get enough of that kid--as much as he gets in her face and talks loudly only inches from her ears on a regular basis. She is now taking a bath in a little bath seat/ring thing, which she loves because she can sit upright and see everything; and I love it because I can bathe both her and Jack at the same time (I am okay with the boy/girl thing while they're so little and oblivious--and right now, convenience reigns!)
Although Jane loves Jack, I predict she may pick on him in the future...see the pic in which she is grabbing his hair while he's trying to play. It could be for balance...or maybe not!
Enjoy the pics!




















2 comments:
I am overwhelmed with the cuteness! I can't take it!!!
they are so cute!! I cant get over how big she is now!!!! I hope everything is well! I missed you this month and I Cant wait to see you in June!!!
Post a Comment