Then the morning rolls around, and I say to myself, "Never again! 8pm bedtime for me from now on--take that, self!" Well, that was this morning...and here I am again.
Jerry says that something happens in one's mind late at night when one is flipping through the channels, watching the home shopping network. Seeing someone selling a very sharp knife, one actually considers buying this knife, rationalizing such a frivolous purchase by saying, "I don't think I have any knives that can cut through a shoe! That's what I need!"
No, what I need is to go to bed. So I will peel myself from the computer right now and try to get some rest. I do have to say that this problem of mine has been made worse by the kickboxing baby girl in my belly. She comes alive at nighttime and decides to give Jackie Chan a run for his money.
Still, she's easier to take care of INSIDE, rather than out, so I shall suck it up and be content. :)
Night night (or at least that's the goal).






No comments:
Post a Comment