Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Will hunting...

Can I just say I love hunting for stuff at Good Will? I took Jack there today to the bins where kids can bag their own toys, 10 for $1.49. We both had so much fun looking at all the little action figures and old McDonald's toys...I couldn't believe my eyes when I found the old Happy Meal toys from the 80s that I remember with such nostalgia: Fragglerock characters, the Berenstain Bears, the Hamburglar. I know all that stuff is the crap that we TAKE to Good Will, but right now, those are the very things that bring Jack indescribable joy (and I admit, I even feel like a kid again when sorting through all of it). And yes, you CAN buy happiness--it's only $1.49 (and NO tax) at Good Will.

post signature

2 comments:

OurCarsAndCops said...

half off day at goodwill= pure happiness for me!

last weekend I found a $278 clock for $17!!!!!

I LOVE goodwill, ps they can have great photography props too!

K-Mama said...

Great idea! I looked there that day for some backgrounds/props, but no luck...will keep going back though!