I'm sure that I will have to deal with sibling rivalry at some point, but right now, I am relishing the fact that Jack and Jane absolutely adore one another.
The first thing Jane does when I get her out of bed in the morning is look around for Jack, and when she sees him, she wiggles with excitement and smiles from ear to ear. And Jack is always looking out for her; he loves to feed her her baby food and is very careful and gentle when he does it. He also knows that if she ever picks up anything small, he should grab it immediately. He has already done this a few times and says something that sounds like it came from me (because it did): "No, no, Janie. You could choke on that. Here's something else to play with." He is always kissing her and telling her how cute she is.
I just hope this fondness for one another continues, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be short-lived. Oh well--I will soak it up while I can, take LOTS of pictures, and stash them away so I have hard evidence to show both of them one day when they want nothing to do with each other and demand proof for my seemingly far-fetched tales.






No comments:
Post a Comment