Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nothing new but cute pics!

Jack or Linda Blair? Your call.

Phew! His head didn't start spinning after all.

Caught in between expressions, but I still love this face.

It takes a lot to get her to smile--she's a serious one. But here, I succeeded!

Jack, playing at his friend, Noah's house

Jack, in his Superman skivvies (the regular attire at our house--for Jack, not everyone).



The men in my life.


The summer has kept us dreadfully bored, but not too bored to take pictures! And of course, we have distracted ourselves from the heat by playdates at friends' houses, swimming, and playing on the floor under--and next to-- numerous fans. Here are some pics of Jack swimming with his Pops and Dad, some of Jane hanging out (what else does a baby do?) and Jack being silly at dinner.

post signature

2 comments:

Lees said...

LOVE these pics! Are you SURE that Jack is the only one hanging out in his skivies? :0)

Anonymous said...

Jack looks just like Matt...he is so cute! I love the pic of you and Jane with her cute hair band :)
xoxo
Lindsey