She just paid for a YEAR of housecleaning for me! When she called me to tell me that she decided to do this for me, to help relieve some responsibility (and let's face it, stress!), I got teary-eyed, I was so happy and overwhelmed by the idea.
I don't write this to say, look at me, I have a house cleaner...I write this because I know my mom will read it, and I publicly want to give her a shout out and tell her thank you from the bottom of my heart--not just for the house cleaning, but for what it represents: mom--you took the time to think of what would help me out in this crazy stage of my life and you made it happen! You are always thinking of others (especially your kids) and it means so much to me.
I love you mom--I hope I can be as selfless, generous and loving toward my own children as you have been to me.






2 comments:
Oh my gosh... I am willing to be adopted... I will even take her name!!! THis is awesome and wonderful! Enjoy and DON'T feel guilty - there will be plenty of years to clean your house when they are in school!!! By the way - who are you using... I need to find some help!
Kristin:
As someone who has known your mom for many moons (despite the many years' gap, only recently filled), and someone who used to babysit you, I would have to agree that your mom is one of the finest people on the planet.
Drop me a note and I'll give you my non-pseudonymic email.
--C
Post a Comment