Monday, June 29, 2009

Jane's turn to take a dip!






Well, I felt bad that Jack always got to get in the pool for swim lessons, while poor Jane had to wait with me in the heat (shaded, but still horrible!), looking longingly at the sparkling water. So we took a dip for the first time and she wasn't too sure about the whole experience. She wasn't unhappy, just expressionless. Then she realized she could splash and liked it a little bit more (except when she splashed HERSELF in the face). So she didn't last more than 20 minutes, but hey--I got some cute photos of her in her new rhinestone glasses. I seriously cannot stop laughing when I look at this picture of her--beach blanket beauty who could care less about her many leg (and arm!) rolls. What a doll, I have to say. :)

*Scroll down for another new post...

post signature

2 comments:

Lees said...

Adorable!!! I can not believe how much she has changed since the last time I saw her! Can't wait for Friday!!!
Me

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with Jane on her belly with her shades...so cute!!!