

Sunday afternoon, my friend (and sister-in-law's good friend), Ashley took our family pictures...man, she was a trooper! Jack wanted no part of it (as you can plainly see), but Ashley did a GREAT job, and we were armed with peanut M&M's, which didn't hurt in the bribery department.
Jane, on the other hand, was as sweet as could be; I think she was just curious about the big lens in her face. I just love the tiny little tuft of hair that sticks out from the top of her head (I call it "chick fuzz," as in a baby chicken, not a slang version of a female), and her toothless grin.
Stay tuned for more--these are just the ones that Ashley was kind enough to email since I couldn't wait for her to finish them...now, I can go to sleep!





2 comments:
Oh Kristin these are great! I can't wait to see more!!
these turned out amazing, you have a gorgeous family. how much does she charge?
Post a Comment