












The staircase in the condo in which we stayed
The popcorn he ate and the pigeons he fed, while we all watched Shamu do amazing triple axles and belly flops (Jack was unimpressed...at least in comparison to his snack and the birds helping him eat it)
Chick-fil-A (which we go to once a week in AZ anyway)
Jumping and running around at the zoo while we looked at the animals. "What animals?" he seemed to say...
The Elmo ride and the "jumpy thing" at Sea World's Sesame Street-themed Bay of Play
Long's Drug store--running around trying to find a bouncy ball to play with while mom and dad bought water bottles and snacks.
Of course, Jack really did enjoy seeing the attractions and had a great time. I'm just learning that the simple things are the most amusing for him and I can't expect him to OOH and AHHH at the same things I do.
Enjoy the pictures! Soon, I'll upload some video...but right now, I'm wiped! The day after getting back, I had a baby shower AND a child's birthday party...why am I not sleeping already?!?! That's life! And I wouldn't have it any other way...although it would be nice to freeze time and sleep, then unfreeze time when I'm well-rested, without a minute passing. Anyone remember that show Out of this World? I totally want that super power of Evie's...you 80s kids know what I'm talking about.






2 comments:
Oh my that looks like so much fun I can't wait to be able to take Alexis to sea world. Glad you had a fun trip!
~Amber
looks like you had a blast, so bummed i couldn't make it. mom said she's keeping the tradish alive, so i'll be there next year.
jack's defintely a hat boy!!!
yer sucha good writer, entertained from start to finish:)
thanks for posting these keep 'em coming K!
Love,
Alicia
Post a Comment